|Post Name||Project Managers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KYD 30 To KYD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||George Town, Cayman Islands|
McAlpine Limited was incorporated in the Cayman Islands in April, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd to undertake construction work throughout the Caribbean.
Sir Robert McAlpine was founded in the UK and has remained a stable presence in the industry over the past years. Sir Robert McAlpine’s reputation is founded on continued technical excellence, innovation,
Entrepreneurial spirit, and a future-focused approach. Worldwide the annual turnover of the McAlpine group of companies exceeds one billion dollars a significant increase since our first contract for the repair of a mine chimney for £2.45. McAlpine Limited is able to draw on these extensive resources to meet the demands of even the most complex projects.
The first contract undertaken by McAlpine was the Legislative Assembly Building for the Cayman Islands Government which began in July. Over the last years in Cayman, McAlpine has been involved in the delivery of some of the country’s most iconic buildings and infrastructure projects for both the Government and private sector clients.
A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients. Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project, he or she must possess some degree of knowledge with regard to the various aspects of a project.
From a construction project manager to an IT project manager or junior project manager to a senior project manager and everything in between, we’ve got a sample job description below that you can use to find the right applicant fast.
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
Benefits of Project Management
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.