|Hiring Organization||Air India|
|Post Name||Management Graduates|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in a related field, MBA/PGDM/PGP from Tier 1 & 2 Colleges|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||17000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Delhi, India 110037|
Air India’s journey begins when the distinguished entrepreneurJ.R.D. Tata founded the company. It’s easy to see why Air India became a labor of love for J.R.D. Tata, considering he was the first Indian to receive a commercial pilot’s license.
Pass out of a flying club with a ‘No.1’ endorsed on his aviation certificate. From taking a ride in an airplane at 15 years to soaring into the sky as an independent pilot for the first time, it was JRD’s ardor for flying that had sparked Air India’s origins.
A proposal came to the Tata headquarters which requested the start of an airmail service connecting Bombay, Ahmedabad, and Karachi. The perfect opportunity presented for J.R.D. Tata to spread the wings of the Nation and establish what the world knows as Air India today.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
Multiple Openings in Commercial, Customer Experience, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Product Management, and Technology
- Helping Managers in completing day-to-day activities.
- Writing and analyzing the daily report.
- Understanding the company’s policies and protocols.
- Participating in training, workshops, and meetings.
- Performing administrative duties as and when required.
- Planning the work output with the Manager for the organization.
- Keeping a track of the organizational revenue and loss.
- Traveling to various offices of the company as and when needed.
- Implementing new policies along with the Manager.
- Adhering to guidelines for writing formal training programs.
- Providing support to various departments of the organization.
- Maintaining a positive working environment for the employees.
- Complying with the company’s rules and regulations.
Skills Required for the role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of current industry trends.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethics.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Minimum Education Requirements
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- MBA/PGDM/PGP from Tier 1 & 2 Colleges
- Years of experience: 0-3 years