|Hiring Organization||Wise (formerly TransferWise)|
|Post Name||Sales Development Representative|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 31000 To GBP 34000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E1 6JJ|
We’re looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial Sales Development Representative who is passionate about the Wise mission – money without borders. You’ll be a part of the Wise Platform team, helping deliver world-class payment services to our partners and their customers, powered by the Wise infrastructure.
A bit about the role:
We’ve launched partnerships globally, with the likes of Google Pay, Monzo, Xero, and Shinhan Bank. We’re looking for someone to drive the growth of Wise Platform in the North American region – by joining our sales organization.
You’ll also work closely with the global Wise Platform business development team based in our offices around the world – as well as with other functions, including product management, compliance & legal, implementation and engineering.
- Source and qualify key outbound and inbound opportunities across our target verticals in the European region.
- Develop a framework, to drive sales growth – creating partner persona-specific messaging and developing go-to-market efforts for each vertical.
- Understand partners’ challenges and requirements to effectively communicate how Wise’s solutions can solve their needs.
- Collaborate closely with the platform team to share valuable market feedback to guide product roadmap, and pricing decisions and improve end customer experience.
- Deliver insightful reporting on pipeline trends, performance, and growth.
A bit about you:
- You’ve sold tech products, ideally API solutions, into enterprises across Europe
- You’re hands-on – happy to lead your own discussions as well as support our business development team with their pipelines
- You’re as comfortable helping a partner solution the best way to use Wise Platform as you are discussing commercial and legal terms
- You’re analytical – data-driven on where you should be spending time and on scoping and sizing opportunities
- You’re creative – finding new ways to generate leads and opportunities
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission
A bit about Wise:
We’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things, and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise, our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organized in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.