|Hiring Organization||A’ssafwah Private School|
|Post Name||School Principal|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||OMR 2400 To OMR 2800 Per Month|
Assafwah Private School, Oman is a BILINGUAL situated in the heart of Muscat. Assafwah Private School in Oman started the year with a strong objective in itself to provide a caring, secure, and stimulating environment in which children, students, and adults achieve their full potential knowledge through intellectual, cultural, and sporting activities.
Classes from kindergarten to grade 12. The Cambridge curriculum (IGCSE, AS & A levels) and Bilingual system (Ministry of Education of Oman) that the school follows, along with the various sports and co-curricular activities, aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and responsible young citizens of the future.
Assafwah private school has classes from kindergarten to grade 12. The Cambridge curriculum (IGCSE, AS & A levels) and Bilingual system (Ministry of Education of Oman) that the school follows, along with the various sports and co-curricular activities, aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and responsible young citizens of the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree1. Bachelor’s Degree(BEd, BA and Sciences, any other related course)
- MA or Ph.D. related to undergraduate degree
- State Licensure Exam for Teachers
- IELTS at least 6 band
- TOEFL and CELTA if any
10-20 years from a well-known international or private/public school, Curriculum (Any): Bilingual English National Curriculum (UK), US National Curriculum International Baccalaureate (IB), International PrimaryCambridge (CIPP) International Middle Years Curriculum
The principal leads students and teachers to achieve learning objectives and manages the finances of the school.
We are looking for a principal with excellent leadership skills and a passion for education. The principal is responsible for creating budgets, disciplining students, and ensuring that learning objectives are met.
To be successful as a principal you must be compassionate and organized. A good principal manages the needs of both students and staff members to ensure that there is a productive learning environment.
- Work with teachers to create teaching schedules.
- Approve or reject applications from prospective students.
- Create a budget for the school.
- Take disciplinary action against students and staff members.
- Organize job fairs and talks by colleges.
- Give students advice when asked.
- Communicate with parents and board members.
- Attend industry-related conferences.
- A master’s degree in education.
- Experience as a principal or in a senior position at a school.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Compassion for students.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Passion for education.
- A valid teaching license.