|Post Name||Senior Project Accountant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Commerce|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hour|
|Salary||QAR 5250 To QAR 5500 Per Month|
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service, and reliability. The Company operates Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate, and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.
Specific duties include:
- Reviews all assigned reports submitted from SNV field offices and funded by SNV USA donors; considering the accuracy of the information, supporting documentation, and compliance of expenses with the budget and donor regulations;
- Follows up with field office staff on errors or unallowable expenses;
- Prepares journal entries for field office expenses into SNV USA’s General Ledger for review by the Finance Officer and approved by the Controller;
- Researches and documents donor disputes in a timely manner and provides recommendations for action or adjustments to the Field Finance Director;
- Notifies the Controller of significant problems such as significant variance with the approved budget, cost share issues, or unallowable costs;
- Communicates ongoing problems and concerns to the Controller;
- Prepares billings to donors based on financial reports submitted from field offices in a timely manner and in accordance with contractual agreements;
- Follows up with donors on questions or problems regarding invoices; and
- Provides guidance to the project accountant as needed.
- Assists with project-related inquiries for the annual audit and works with the Finance Officer and Controller to prepare schedules and respond to questions; and
- Other duties as assigned.