|Post Name||Super, Laboratory|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85016|
This position works collaboratively with the section director, manager, and leadership team to provide technical supervision for assigned staff to ensure high-quality daily technical operations.
Achieve and comply with the established operating budget, quality control, inventory management, and regulatory standards. This position receives a managerial review of completed work activities from the Laboratory Manager.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service, and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community, and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Performs patient testing, quality control testing, and instrument maintenance procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with policies, regulations, and safety guidelines for safe work practices.
- Supervises daily technical operations of laboratory section by monitoring quality and effectiveness of workflow, problem resolution, troubleshooting issues, and processes to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with all regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Supervises work activities of assigned staff to ensure achievement of established goals, objectives, and outcomes; provides guidance, mentors, and direction as appropriate for ongoing staff development.
- Develops and maintains policies and guidelines; employs policies and procedures, regulatory guidelines, and professional standards to validate current practice requirements and support overall organizational values and mission.
- Participates in hospital and department operational and quality improvement initiatives; proactive evaluates systems, practices, and assists to create and implement changes to increase and enhance the effectiveness of the operations. Also, participates in organizational committees as pertinent.
- Ensures adherence to departmental operating and capital budgets.
- Maintains professional and technical competency through constantly pursuing knowledge and self-improvement and remaining apprised of current trends, developments, and awareness of the latest technology and practices to improve outcomes.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.