|Hiring Organization||NAPCO Precast|
|Post Name||Steel Shop Laborer|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78250|
Assist in the layout, fit, and fabrication of metal components to assemble structural steel fittings using several tools.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, and tape measure.
- Cut workpiece using powered band saws, shears, cutting torch, Stud Gun, and bending machine.
- Use mathematics to solve problems.
- Use Drills, Grinders, and Sanders
- Experience working with Steel
- The ability to lift, bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Be on Feet 8 to 12 hours shifts
- Must be flexible with the Schedule
- Work outside all day in heat or cold
- The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Continuously lift 40+ lbs.