|Hiring Organization||Only Much Louder|
|Post Name||Legal Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||11000/- To 14000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400013|
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand.
Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production, and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing, and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape.
As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
- Internship program of a minimum of three (3) months as a full-time Intern
- Drafting all related documents such as letters, MOUs, Agreements, etc.
- Legal Data Library Management
- Legal Research
- Liasoning with inter and intra departments
- Proof-reading legal documents
- Regular S&P checks of scripts, dialogues, and audio-visual content
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Previous internships in Media Law firms or Media Companies
- Knowledge of applicable laws such as the Copyright Act
- Quick Learner and passionate about Media Law
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands, and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence, and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth’s resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer. If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion, or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates) We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.