|Hiring Organization||Valleywise Health Medical Center|
|Post Name||Licensed Practical Nurse|
|Qualification||Requires graduation from an accredited Practical Nurse training program.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 To USD 29 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85008|
Quality Care for Over 140 Years. Join a community where excellence is at the core of our culture, contributions are valued and a range of benefits and rewards are available to support you and your family throughout your Valleywise career. Provides professional skilled age-specific nursing care for patients in collaboration with the physician and other disciplines.
Demonstrates the professional skills and behaviors to promote comprehensive, cost-effective, and meaningful healthcare for consumers in a diverse healthcare environment. Under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse, performs nursing, secretarial, and technical related services for the neonate through the geriatric patient population.
Quality Care for Over 140 Years. Join a community where excellence is at the core of our culture, contributions are valued and a range of benefits and rewards are available to support you and your family throughout your Valleywise career.
Education or equivalency:
- Requires graduation from an accredited Practical Nurse training program.
- One (1) year of relevant nursing experience is preferred but not required.
- Requires valid licensure as a Practical Nurse issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Must have current BLS issued by AHA. Certification for, venipuncture, and IV therapy from an approved training program if skills are not included within the program curriculum that LPN graduated from.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people.
- Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Requires basic computer word processing skills (e.g. formatting, editing, printing, composing an email, internet searches, etc.) to be able to successfully navigate through an electronic medical record using a computer.