|Post Title||Management Jobs San Antonio|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||Must have, or will obtain, a Bachelor’s degree within six months.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 32000 To USD 35000 Per Year|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78222|
Cintas is offering a Management Trainee program to college graduates designed to prepare you for your professional life. We have the same goals. You want an exceptional job, and we want a dedicated employee-partner to join our team and lead our company.
Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential.
Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, including but not limited to Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management, or Service Management. Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations. Our Management Trainee program is available nationwide.
- Must have, or will obtain, a Bachelor’s degree within six months.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
- Have an active driver’s license.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Obtain a DOT medical certification.
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production, or Administrative role.
- A business or otherwise related academic major.
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities.
- Willingness to relocate regionally during, or at the end of, the program.
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay.
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Disability and Life Insurance Packages.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.