|Post Name||Marketing Science Partner Manager, Disruptors|
|Qualification||Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Behavioral or Social Science, or business experience in a media measurement field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 75000 To USD 90000 Per Year|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90502|
The Facebook platform offers marketers limitless opportunities to reach consumers across the globe. The same properties that make the Facebook platform an ideal place for marketing also make the platform an ideal place to conduct measurement.
The Marketing Science Partner Manager is charged with leveraging these capabilities on behalf of marketers to measure and optimize their marketing spend on and off FB.
This person will develop and execute against the measurement strategy for the vertical including the vertical-specific application of tools, resource allocation, third-party partnerships, and case study development and research priorities.
This position will also manage a team of individual contributors across multiple locations with both individual account assignments and project-based work to create materials and research across accounts. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in measurement, analytics, research, and statistics as well as a strong client management background.
This position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise Disruptors clients as well as the industry on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt high-quality measurement as a way to improve business performance.
To accomplish this, the person in this role will drive industry adoption of Facebook preferred measurement methods, and products to design and execute empirical research for individual clients and the industry.
Driving good measurements with clients will require designing tests and implementing measurement tools to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how a client can act upon it to drive business impact.
In some cases, the existing measurement products and approaches will not be a perfect fit for clients, verticals, or markets. In these cases, this person will focus on customizing existing capabilities or in some cases piloting new, scalable capabilities in partnership with cross-functional partners in Product, R&D, and Partnerships.
This manager position will focus on developing an inspiring, supportive, and inclusive team environment, dedicated to coaching and developing talent.
Marketing Science Partner Manager, Disruptors Responsibilities
- Manage a team that owns a complex set of client relationships across industry and client groups, functions, brands, and agencies to drive our measurement adoption objectives
- Influencing with the help of the team, Disruptor accounts under their purview to measure true business value by building a “learning agenda” that highlights ways to improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques
- Establish the NA Disruptor measurement cross-functional strategy with Sales leadership & other cross-functional partners and gain alignment on local & regional plans
- Play a strategic role in developing the cross-platform and cross-media measurement approaches and agendas for their verticals
- Empower a team to conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies/analyses for Facebook advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and cross-media
- Communicate complex research results to clients when needed
- Play a major, strategic role in collaborating with Product, Solution Engineering, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships to drive vertical and client engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and beta
- Mentor, develop, and manage a large team of Marketing Science Partners to execute against measurement goals
- 10+ years of work experience in consulting, measurement technology, research, or analytics with experience using data and numbers to formulate insights
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with quantitative research methods and tools such as marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, and causal experiments
- Experience in a direct client or customer-facing role to drive action based on data
- Experience in both brand and performance marketing
- 3+ years experience as a manager with a track record of building teams and developing talent
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results
- Experience in digital marketing and measurement
- Experience working with fast-paced, DR-focused clients
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, measurement technology, research or analytics experience, and experience-based aptitude to use data and numbers to formulate insights
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Behavioral or Social Science, or business experience in a media measurement field