|Post Name||Assistant Department Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4B 1N3|
At Provigo, we are Food Lovers! We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We’re looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way! Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
We are looking for a talented, passionate Assistant Manager who is recognized for providing excellent customer service and an exceptional shopping experience to our customers that will totally enchant them!
As an assistant manager, your contribution will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction, as you will be called upon to keep the sales counters stocked with merchandise in an attractive manner; check the quantity and quality of the goods; packages, and stamp the prices on the merchandise;
Rotate products; ensure the order and cleanliness of the department; provide high-quality customer service; see to perform his work according to the standards and policies of Provigo and perform any other task required by the position and/or his superior.
The assistant manager is called upon to supervise the staff and assign them tasks, to support the manager of the department in the performance of his duties both at the administrative and operational level. In addition, in the absence of the manager, the assistant must be available and able to perform any work performed by him.
- Relevant knowledge and experience related or related to the function
- Strong aptitudes for leading and motivating a work team
- Desire to progress within the company
- Stands out for its leadership, its communication skills, its dynamism, its sense of responsibility, and its commercial sense
- Ability to work in the cold and lift weights over 20 kg. Any other relevant combination of experience and/or management could be considered.
- We support the principle of employment equity.
- The masculine generic is used in this text-only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.
At Provigo, we respect the environment, source products with integrity, and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture.
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers.
Provigo recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- FreeJobAlertSSC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.