|Post Name||Manufacturing Technician|
|Qualification||Candidate must possess a STEM Science or Technology or Engineering or Mathematics certification, associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree, or related manufacturing experience of 6+ months or equivalent military training. Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by December.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85226|
Become a part of Intel’s Advance Packaging Team by joining the Substrate Packaging Technology Development (SPTD) organization. Our mission is to be the supplier of choice for leading and affordable substrate packaging.
Join the SPTD organization to assist in achieving our mission and continuing to make this a great place to work. Substrate Packaging Technology Development SPTD Manufacturing Technicians in Assembly and Test Technology Development (ATTD) perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations equipment process and training.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform functions associated with all substrate production including operations equipment process and training.
- Collect and evaluate operating data to conduct online equipment adjustments and ensure process optimization.
- Be responsible for running lots in a qualitative way.
- In charge of preventive maintenance troubleshooting spares and sustaining.
- Be responsible for improving processes troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Manage the buddy trainer and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.- Participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits and/or skills:
- Communication teamwork.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new work.
Candidate must be willing to:
- Work on a compressed work week CWW schedule. This is an sh4 compressed work shift on nights: every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday every other Saturday.
- Lift up to 25 pounds lbs and spend the majority of time on the manufacturing floor working on tool sets walking 3 to 5 miles a day and/or standing sitting for 9 hours.
This is an entry-level position and compensation will be given accordingly. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a STEM Science or Technology or Engineering or Mathematics certification, associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree, or related manufacturing experience of 6+ months or equivalent military training. Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by December.
1+ years of prior experience in the following areas:
- Electronics equipment troubleshooting installation repair and operation of semiconductor manufacturing technology.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world-class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws, and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.