|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Great Britain|
|Post Name||Marketing Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20 To GBP 27 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1G 0EA|
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands, and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world’s top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee.
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world, and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years.
Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life during your internship at The Coca-Cola Company. Applying for an internship in The Coca-Cola Company is an opportunity to be a part of something that can positively impact the world.
We’re accelerating our momentum to become a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – innovating to give people the drinks and package sizes they want, building our eCommerce capabilities, and working towards our vision of a World Without Waste, and more.
What You’ll Do for Us:
As an intern in our Marketing department, you will have the opportunity to work on specific projects which will give you a flavor of how we bring our brands closer to our consumers across markets.
- Ownership of the project assigned, including project management within prescribed deadlines and quality, by working with a wide network of functions internally and externally
- Prepare reports/presentations as needed (e.g., monthly performance reports/brand review presentations)
- Support cross-functional communication, awareness, and process tracking
- Shadow and support Marketing professionals on cross-functional initiatives, work assignments, and tasks that align with brand priorities
- Help prepare and track brand and project performance through data analysis by converting KPIs and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business, drive brand love and brand value
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the following departments:
- Europe Central Marketing team
- Europe Commercial team
- Europe Strategy, Knowledge & Insight team
- Front Line Activation Marketing teams
- Coca-Cola European Partners teams
Internship duration: 9 months with the potential to extend
Skills & Qualifications
Recent Graduates or Post-Graduates or students in the final year of study with a keen interest in Marketing and a learning mindset
Great written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English, as well as presentation skills/storytelling. For roles based in specific locations, knowledge of the local language will be required.
Digital skills, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Willingness to learn and navigate through a wide network across the organization and work with professionals across countries/ cultures
Comfortable working in virtual/ hybrid teams and not afraid to ask questions and ask for guidance
We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply
What We Can Do for You:
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world and we’re always expanding
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We focus on a diversified and large range of customers each day
- Critical experiences: We work as a global network with a wide range of cross-functional partners to step-change the way we refresh the world and make an impact every day
- Growth Culture: learning organization with a bias for action, fully empowering curious individuals to leverage our global network and a wealth of human insights to deliver amazing results.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world, and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset.
Take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as we achieve.
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.