|Hiring Organization||Access Healthcare|
|Post Name||Medical Coding|
|Qualification||Graduates in life sciences with a minimum of two year’s experience in IVR coding|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||19000/- To 23000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400708|
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge, you must look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare.
Join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Start your career as a Client Partner for medical coding-Interventional Radiology (IVR) services. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
- Review the medical reports thoroughly
- Identify the procedures/interventional services and diagnosis
- Add CPT, ICD-10, and Modifiers as appropriate
- Work on coding-related denials or coding issues to get the claim paid or get it processed to the next level
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- Graduates in life sciences with a minimum of two year’s experience in IVR coding
- Good knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Experience in simple as well as complex IVR
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-10, Modifiers, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Current Coding certification with valid proof of certifications
- Experience in Excode and ImageNow would be plus