|Hiring Organization||Icon Group|
|Post Title||Medical Secretary Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Medical Secretary|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 42 To AUD 61 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Icon Cancer Centre Midland is seeking a full-time medical secretary for our busy Urology practice. The position is Monday-Friday, with working times between the hours of 7:30 AM-5:30 PM (based on practice requirements).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Appointment scheduling, including theatre bookings and admission paperwork
- Patient billing, including Eclipse, DVA, health fund, and Medicare transmissions.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting with preparing and running patient clinics
- Assisting with phone inquiries
- Diary management
- General administration duties
- To ensure maintenance of patient confidentiality.
- Accurate data entry in Gentu medical software.
- Prepare surgical quotations.
- Reconcile and close end-of-day banking.
- Liaising with health care providers and hospitals.
- Attend debtor’s follow-up.
- Experience working in private practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with a vast range of people with kindness and compassion.
- Exemplary typing skills and medical terminology
- Immaculately presented as you are the ‘first impression’ of our practice.
- A good understanding of Medicare, Health Funds, and medical terminology is necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Able to be flexible in covering the working hours of the clinics.
- Can multi-task well and work unsupervised.
- Experience with Gentu software
- Experience in surgical services is highly advantageous