|Hiring Organization||Acosta Sales & Marketing|
|Qualification||Have a High School Diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
At Acosta; we work with major consumer brands (CPG). These Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our clients in major retailers. What we offer! – Job Stability – Acosta is a full-service sales; marketing and service company established.
With over 90 years of experience; we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands.
We are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada.
- Paid Time Off
- Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates.
- Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete core benefits package including medical; dental; and vision options.
- Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT associates including life; disability; critical illness and more.
- Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings plan.
Why the Retail Merchandiser job? Our Merchandisers: – Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company-furnished tablet. – Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
Clean; stock; rotate and price merchandise; as appropriate. – Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram integrity. – Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
Consult with management in a timely manner; meet objectives and goals as assigned; and report store-level observations related to client product and Customer needs. – Are the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and shelf work through building relationships through stores and…- So much more!
Why you? Qualifications:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- You are experienced; comfortable; and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds; stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product. – Experience with a palette jack is a plus.
Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday. – You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and write with others; read; comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already; even better! Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.