|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 53800 To USD 73700 Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85353|
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers, and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales, and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Merchandising Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to merchandise orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
- Apply knowledge of merchandising principles to drive productivity
- Manage multiple priorities while allocating resources between accounts
- Brief the frontline employees on scheduling and meeting delivery goals
- Anticipate potential customer issues; apply contingency planning to avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Train frontline employees and utilize PBC processes and tools
- Understand cost per unit constraints when meeting customer needs
- Help employees prioritize the work and promote teamwork
- Supervise daily operations, delegate tasks,s and monitor progress
- Set productivity and service targets, measure performance to drive accountability
Compensation and Benefits
- Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 10% of annual salary paid out quarterly
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- Benefits subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, Car Program, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings,s and weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 60 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws.
Including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy