|Hiring Organization||Methodist Hospital|
|Post Name||Registrar Float|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78229|
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Registration department!
This opportunity allows you to work at ALL of the local facilities and with different teams. After six months, there is potential for you to work permanently at just one of these facilities. Which will you choose?
Must be able to work 12-hour shift blocks | Full-time & PRN Available | Day & Night Shifts:
- Wednesday – Saturday 6:00pm – 6:00am | Wednesday – Saturday 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday – Wednesday 6:00pm – 6:00am | Sunday – Wednesday 6:00am – 6:00pm
Must be able to travel to ALL San Antonio facilities as needed:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Children’s Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital South
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texan
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student loan repayment
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Registrar, you will work directly in the facility to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community. Our team is dedicated to helping others in their time of need.
In this role you will:
- Welcome patients and family members in a professional manner providing exemplary customer service
- Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions
- Interview patients at the workstation or at the bedside to obtain all necessary account information
- Ensure charts are completed and accurate
- Verify all insurance and obtain pre-certification/authorization
- Calculate and collect the patient’s liable amount
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- One year of related experience required
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nationwide.
Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.