|Post Name||Salesforce Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400072|
Proficiency in Lightning Component Development and Lightning Web Components is a must. Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex, and Visual force technologies. Must have a good understanding of Overall SFDC Architecture & landscape.
- Experience in building lightning components. Hands-on Experience in Salesforce
- Community cloud, Service cloud, and Lightning( A MUST)
- Should have at least 2 or more certificates
- Very strong Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Data migration, Lightning, Integration, APIs, Apex/Visual Force experience
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.’Salesforce.com (Sr. Developer)
- Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex, and Visual force technologies.
- Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture & landscape.
- Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Classes / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch
- Hands-on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL, and experience in other integration aspects is desirable.
- Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
- Deployment experience using ANT tool or change set
- Prior experience in other OOPS technologies like Java, .net is acceptable
About Larsen Toubro Infotech Limited
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 485 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 33 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
Founded as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Each day, our team of more than 45,000 LTItes enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders.