|Post Name||Morning Cleaner|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS15 8ZB|
About The Role
Due to our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner to join our business.
No experience is required as we will invest in your training and development while giving access to education for your future progression.
Uniform, equipment, and products will be provided, and in addition to working with an enthusiastic team, you will have access to a range of benefits which include Retail, Transport, Visitor attractions, Healthcare discounts, and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Duties will include:
- Vacuum/ sweep/ mop floor areas
- Dust control
- Remove litter
- Sanitise all sanitary wear
- Replenish soap, toilet rolls, and hand towels
- An enthusiastic energetic team player
- Able to work the required days and times
- Reliable and punctual
- Polite and courteous to all staff and customers
- Wanting to exceed targets and progress in the company
In return we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Wagestream App that allows you to track your shifts and withdraw your pay anytime!
- Company benefits i.e. TRAVEL, HEALTHCARE, and RETAIL DISCOUNTS
- Unify career progression access (training, development & qualifications)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Classes for colleagues who wish to improve their written and spoken English.
Our company recognizes and values the enriching benefits equality, diversity and inclusion bring to our community.
We celebrate diversity and actively encourage applicants from minority ethnic groups, LGBTQ+, disabled and neuro-diverse groups to apply for our vacancies. Our aim is to nurture happy teams who learn from and inspire each other and we believe diversity is key to achieving this goal.
Our Company is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing soft FM service providers, offering the full range of professional cleaning services nationwide.
We are transforming the commercial cleaning space, combining pioneering future-fit technology and innovation with an ambition to ensure that every colleague has progression opportunities through dynamic training, development, and access to education.