|Post Name||Post Closer|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78221|
Job Description and Requirements
The primary function of the Construction Loan Post-Closer is to ensure a timely and accurate draw process while working with members and builders as well as construction loan modifications for permanent financing.
As a Construction Loan Closer, your primary focus of loans will include ground-up built residential dwellings as well as residential dwellings that are undergoing major and minor renovations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Complete an introduction phone call and email to members within 72 hours of closing/funding to ensure members and builders are fully aware of the active construction loan process
- Act as intermediaries between all parties in the transaction which include members, attorneys, closing agents, and builders/contractors to answer any questions and resolve any issues during the construction loan phase
- Working with builder and member to order the necessary form and final surveys, draw inspections, and final completion inspections
- Complete draw process utilizing RBFCU’s core system to advance appropriate draw loan proceeds as well as the collection of interest that is due
- Working with builders and members to complete the loan modification process
- Collection and data entry into Loan Origination Software of all loan documents that are recorded during both the active construction and loan modification phase.
- Remain informed of all aspects of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union policies and guidelines and Federal Compliance Regulations that affect the processing of mortgage loans
- Manage all assigned loans in the respective pipelines while working within stated timelines reported in real estate contracts, builder/contractor contracts as well as management established turnaround times.
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Less than one-year prior job-related work experience
- Entry-level understanding of residential building processes, Federal Compliance Regulations, Ability to Repay (ATR)/Qualifying Mortgage (QM), Underwriting Guidelines, and appraisal Reviews
- Ability to complete up to 50 draws/inspections and up to 10 loan modifications on a re-occurring monthly basis
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively under deadlines and stress while maintaining a professional and mature profile
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers/members while using excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to problem solve and effectively self-manage
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Must be eligible for bondability
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.