|Hiring Organization||Kent Removals and Storage|
|Post Title||Driver Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||MR, HR, HC Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 49 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
About the role:
As more and more Australians relocate across the country, Kent Removals and Storage has seen significant growth over the last 12 months. To ensure we meet the continued demand we are looking for an experienced and reliable MR Driver, HR Driver, or HC Driver to join our team on a permanent basis.
If you are an experienced Truck Driver with an HR license, this is a fantastic opportunity to step into a large organization that will invest in your development and supports you in a long-term career at Kent. Working out of one of our depots located across all of Australia, you will be under the watchful command of one of our fantastic Branch Managers.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Working with an offsider, physically collecting, loading, and delivering household goods that range from bulky items such as fridges to small pre-packed boxes.
- Ensure that goods carried are handled and maneuvered with personal safety in mind.
- Perform basic safety analysis and service requirements on company vehicles.
- Ensure driving route to client site is done in a timely manner for loading and returning to base.
- Facilitating the removal processes and appreciating that customer service can go a long way.
- Liaising with Head Office to ensure all key staff is up to date on the status of the job.
Ideally, you will have experience in removals, however, we provide significant on-the-job training so would like to also hear from applicants that are new to the industry. What is important to us is that you have strong communication and be customer service-focused.
What we need you to have;
- Be physically fit
- An MR, HR, or HC license
- A minimum of 6 months of driving experience in a heavy vehicle
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong safety focus with a proactive approach to improving safety and compliance
Kent is an Australian success story that started over 70 years ago and has grown from a family business to an award-winning organization, built on reputation and excellence. What’s little known about us is what makes Kent such a great place to work, our people.
We have so many employee stories to share, like those that have been a part of Kent for decades, or our youngest State Manager who started out driving trucks. And then there is our father and daughter duo who proves some family businesses are worth trusting your family with.
Why work for Us:
- We offer well above award rates with 10.5% superannuation and lots of options for overtime
- A company culture that genuinely values its people but isn’t afraid to have some fun
- For drivers looking to set themselves up, there are opportunities for a lease-to-buy arrangement with zero start-up costs
- Amazing opportunities for career progression, many of our Branch Managers started off as Drivers
- We always look within so great opportunities to try other business areas such as Sales, Training, or Operations
- Comprehensive induction ensures you get the best start
- Training opportunities so you and your crews are always across best practice
- Multiple performance incentives across the year that really add up financially
- Significant increase to your earning potential during Dec/Jan busy period
- Significant discounts on storage options across the country
- We have a flexible work policy so our people can balance work and life
You may not fit the requirements 100% but that’s ok, like we said we focus on training and development. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!