|Hiring Organization||Milk Education – Leeds|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2100 Per Month|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS2 7HZ|
Are you a Music Teacher with experience teaching in a secondary school?
MILK Education is currently recruiting a Music Teacher to join a high-achieving Secondary School in the BD20 area of Bradford. The role will involve working across key stages 3 and 4 delivering Music.
The school has a well-established department with a fantastic support structure in place. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management, and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated, and passionate about their subject specialism.
In order to be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.