|Hiring Organization||Blossom Center For Children- Play-Based ABA Therapy- Autism Therapy|
|Post Title||Nanny Jobs San Antonio|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 14 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
- Alert and willing to work hard
- Be reliable, honest, and respectful at all times
- Possess communication skills
- Flexible, amicable manner, pleasant personality, good personal skills, and coordination
- Plan and conduct child development activities and routines that promote the social, physical, and emotional growth of each child. Make these planned activities and materials available for the other nannies.
- Provide constant engagement and play activities that stimulate language and promote individual expression.
- Initiate activities on a daily basis (sing-a-longs, art projects, sensory exploration, outdoor stimulation, etc).
- Provide a comforting and friendly environment.
- Provide daily care individually for each child, including but not limited to diapering every 2 hours, feeding on demand, and napping routines.
- Organize and maintain a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
- Responsible for reporting supply needs or facility repairs and maintenance to the Director of Operations.
- Create comfortable and open communication with parents, including keeping daily records and informing parents about their child’s day.
- Adhere to all BCC policies as noted in the Employee Handbook.
- Provide mentorship guidance to the other nannies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in childcare settings (day care center, nursery, babysitting, nanny)
- Understanding of child psychology and stages of development
- Must be able to obtain certification in infant and child first aid and CPR
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing.
- “Can do” approach to work.
- Excellent problem solving and people skills.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have CPR certification and First Aid Training and provide evidence of CPR training in live format upon hire.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.