Manager – TES Delivery
|Hiring Organization||Vodafone Idea Ltd.|
|Post Name||Manager – TES Delivery|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400030|
The role will be responsible for Governance, monitoring of the delivery SLA, and to Fulfill the key demands/ projects as per the customer /business requirements.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Executes End to End Operational Processes & Procedures for driving Service Delivery and ensuring CRFS compliance. Ensure governance of process adherence, effective project management.
- Engagement with cross-functional team to enhance order conversion to delivery to support business to accelerate revenue realization.
- Coordinate with circles for service delivery and partners to customer expectations.
- Drive customer acceptance and commissioning of service of accelerating revenue. Drive quality; audit initiatives and raise the benchmark continuously to improve customer experience.
- Evolve SLA and KPI-driven operations across circles to provide best-in-class customer experience for the Business team in Service Delivery Domain.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 3 to 8 Years of experience in the field of project Management, Data Communications, Telecom, and networking.
- Demonstrate experience of working in Telecom Service delivery function.
- Experience with Data Networking platforms and Enterprise products & Services.
- Project Management skills
- Vendor governance/resource utilization.
- Transmission and IP knowledge will be added advantages.
Must have technical/professional qualifications
- Good Stakeholders Management skills to interface with customers and business team.
- Proven people management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive in approach with a positive attitude
- Balanced in handling emergencies.
- Experience in virtual team management
- Project management certification added advantage