Associate: Back Office
|Post Name||Associate: Back Office|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400013|
The Upstox Story:
Upstox is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses.
We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing.
We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, Digital Gold, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand to 2 Lakh.
With 1500% growth, currently, over 11 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to becoming an industry leader in the country.
Our mission is simple – to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early that was led by Kalaari Capital.
The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm – Tiger Global Management in September.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
- Awareness of all stock broking clientele fund-related processes like:
- Client Pay-in process knowledge
- Client Withdrawals process work experience
- Bank Reconciliation
- Should have worked on payment aggregators like Atom/Razorpay/GPAY etc
- Should have knowledge of NEFT/IMPS and other banking transaction
- Awareness of all kinds of charges in the broking industry
- Working knowledge of funds transfer for exchanges like NSE/BSE/MCX
- Able to read back office ledger and able to resolve clients ledger and bill queries
- Manage and control the overall functioning of Broking operations such as Trade processing, Billing, Contract generations, Payin/out for EQ/FO/MCX/CDS/MF & ensure all regulatory quarterly compliance i.e. Retentions.
- Good Hands on knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
- Be a self-driven / quick starter
- Have an ownership mindset
- Aggressively drive and deliver results
A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app, and give us feedback!