|Hiring Organization||Millennium Hotels and Resorts|
|Post Title||Security Jobs Auckland|
|Post Name||Night Security Officer|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 22 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 1010|
About the Company
Millennium, Copthorne, and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the role
M Social Auckland is looking for a full-time Night Security Officer. This is a broad position where you will oversee all the night security services to ensure the safety of all staff and guests, as well as the security of all assets.
- Completion of all office correspondence and registers, such as Incident reports, Daily Security shift logs, Key register, etc.
- Regular patrols of all the Hotel areas.
- Monitor and report maintenance & environmental issues to the relevant departments.
- Oversee the safety of hotel staff, guests and hotel assets at all times.
- Monitoring of CCTV cameras.
- To remove an escort unwanted visitors from the premises and issue trespass notices when required.
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities.
- Discounted hotel rates nationwide.
- Discounted Food & Beverage in hotel outlets.
- Meals on duty.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Security/Police industry experience is advantageous.
- Relevant Security qualifications – COA (certificate of Approval)
- First Aid Certificate.
- Managers certificate – Liquor Licensing.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Customer Service and people management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows-based software applications.
- Previous Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills and a high level of presentation.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.