|Hiring Organization||Hotel Delhi Aerocity|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
Get your holiday or business trip off to a flying start and rejuvenate yourself after a long holiday or tight business schedule by staying at Hotel Delhi Aerocity, located just a 10-minute drive from IGI Airport, New Delhi.
Strategically located with excellent reach to the New Delhi Airport and Aerocity Metro Station, hence makes it well connected with all the tourist attractions, shopping malls, New Delhi Railway Station, and National Bus Station.
Our in-house multi-cuisine Bar Be Que Restaurant specializes in catering to your sizzling taste buds. Our traditional restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is very popular for its great taste, complemented by the warm and attentive service of our staff and beautiful ambiance showcasing different traditions on offer from all across India.
Also known as servers, waiters serve customers in restaurants by placing their food orders and bringing the prepared food to their table.
Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer changes to tables if needed.
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- What are the benefits of being a waiter?
Advantages of Being a Waiter
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.