|Hiring Organization||Milan Laser Hair Removal|
|Post Name||Nurse Practitioner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 52 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
About Milan Laser Hair Removal
Milan Laser Hair Removal is one of the nation’s premier laser hair removal providers. That’s because we only use top-of-the-line lasers, and all our treatments are performed by licensed medical professionals.
Additionally, we guarantee our clients results for life with our exclusive Unlimited Package™. With 200+ locations throughout 28 states and plans to expand into a national brand, this is a very exciting time to join the Milan family!
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic treatment team in San Antonio (West), TX. Our company is medically-based, so as the Nurse Practitioner, you will help our clients achieve the aesthetic results they’ve always wanted while providing them with excellent patient care.
Some things our Nurse Practitioners love about working in Milan:
- No Overnights
- Closed on 7 Major Holidays
- Free Laser Hair Removal
- Perform all laser hair removal treatments within established treatment protocols
- Educate patients on the laser hair removal process and pre/post-treatment care recommendations
- Provide a friendly and comfortable environment by delivering world-class patient care
- Record clear and accurate medical documentation in patients’ EMR on a tablet device
- Ensure a professional clean work environment; include prepping the treatment room in between patients
- Clean and perform minor maintenance on the laser to ensure proper functionality
- Collaborate with Nurse Manager and Medical Director, as needed, regarding patient treatment plans
- Current NP license that is in good standing
- Traveling out of state for training may be required
- Minimum of 1 year of professional medical experience
- Passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to work 38-40 hours per week, including rotating Saturdays and evenings
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Be able to stand for up to 9 hours a day
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Commission opportunities
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.