|Hiring Organization||SeaWorld San Antonio|
|Qualification||Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78251|
At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 40,000 animals (and counting!). Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part in our incredible team!
What it takes to succeed:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Must have at least five years of experience in Worker’s Compensation or EMS-related disciplines.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in technical and leadership skills within the current position
- Must be able to perform administrative job duties/tasks and meet the minimum qualifications of the position within the scope of supervision
- Must have a strong analytical aptitude, strong communication and organization skills, and the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks in a team environment
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to present to large groups
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work indoors/outdoors in all weather conditions and temperature extremes
- Must be available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, including opening, mid, and closing shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- Possession of a valid unrestricted Texas driver’s license
- Current CPR BLS certification is required. Additionally, ACLS certification is preferred.
What you get to do:
- Oversee administrative tasks of the Health Services unit at both SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio.
- Oversee the worker’s compensation program for SeaWorld and Aquatica ambassadors
- Corresponds with ambassadors regarding loss and possible claims
- Oversee Park CPR training program to include class instruction as needed. Maintain CPR training database (Learn at Sea.)
- Oversee Park AED Program
- Oversee the file management of health services personnel and ambassadors
- Assist in the preparation of worker’s compensation safety reports. Maintains compliance with local, state, and federal reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Responsible for ordering supplies for first aid stations
- Responsible for equipment and office inventories
- Responsible for scheduling of the Health Services department personnel
- Produces and analyzes technical reports to highlight park performance and identify trends. Presents these findings to EHS leadership and helps in developing action plans
- Assists in the development of projects to be completed by the Health Services team. Oversees the progression of the projects and ensures completion within the assigned timeline
- Develops weekly schedules for the team to ensure coverage of park hours is met
- Attends all safety meetings as required, including department safety meetings, leadership safety meetings, and safety committee meetings.
- Must be able to perform job duties/tasks of position within the scope of supervision and willing to perform tasks when business levels require.
- Establishes and maintains a positive atmosphere which ensures the highest level of team member performance and guest service while enforcing and complying with safety procedures and guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
The perks of the position:
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Accrual-based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you!