|Hiring Organization||The Crown Estate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1Y 4AH|
About The Crown Estate
The Crown Estate is unique, with a diverse portfolio that stretches across the country. As active owners and managers of more than £14 billion of net assets across land and seabed around England, Northern Ireland, and Wales, we seek to leverage our scale and convening power to make a meaningful difference.
This mandate is captured through our purpose, ‘to create lasting and shared prosperity for the nation.’ Our purpose is to guide our ambitious new strategy which establishes the broad impact we want to have, ultimately delivering a combination of financial, environmental, and social value for our stakeholders.
Purpose of role:
To assist the Legal Team in preparing legal and contractual documentation and to support on a day-to-day basis with contract management and the administration of internal processes and governance.
- To assist with drafting and reviewing various commercial agreements, including IT, marketing, finance, consultancy, and supplier contracts.
- To draft and review NDAs and to manage and improve the internal NDA process.
- To work with the wider legal team on a range of legal areas such as procurement, corporate, finance, commercial, marketing, and IT.
- To produce first drafts of correspondence with key internal and external stakeholders.
- To proofread, arrange the execution of documents via DocuSign and sign and sealing of deeds.
- To assist with contract processing, filing, and logging.
- To update filing systems.
- To support the business on a day-to-day basis with the implementation of internal processes and governance for the buying of goods and services.
- To work with colleagues on data protection queries.
- To assist with major projects and coordinate actions.
- Attend internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders and take minutes.
- Experience in providing legal business support to varying levels of stakeholders.
- Experience working in a corporate environment.
- Experience of drafting
Our Recruitment Process
Our advert will run for two weeks initially with the option to extend if required. We will be reviewing candidates and screening them during the advert time so if you wish to apply then please do so as soon as possible.
Requesting adjustments to this selection process will not disadvantage your application in any way. If you have any questions about our recruitment process or would like to talk about adjustments please contact us on the details below.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please email us at Careers@thecrownestate.co.uk. We welcome diversity and truly believe that our commitment to building a culture of inclusion and remaining true to our four core values – Caring, Together, Impactful and Creative – will help us drive our success.
We strive to create a workplace that you can be proud of and bring your whole self to. Please click on the links below for more details about the vacancy and to submit your application.