|Hiring Organization||Cotton On Group|
|Post Title||Jobs in Gisborne|
|Post Name||Part Time – Cotton On Gisborne|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 24 To NZD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Gisborne, North Island, New Zealand 4040|
Unlock your potential; take on responsibility, embrace opportunity and own your development. Team up with your leaders obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, support the team to execute and achieve targets, be resourceful, and have a curious mindset.
- Be customer-obsessed, and go above and beyond to create amazing moments.
- Know you’re targeting and achieving results. You’re the key to a winning store.
- Listen to your retail leaders, process with pace, and make your store look amazing.
- Be curious, ask questions and seek feedback to unlock your store’s possibilities.
- Love our product and our customer.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- You’ve been the go-to person in your team, delegating comes naturally. You read the play and hustle.
- Tackle your role with confidence, finds solutions, and contribute to a winning store.
- Be a culture champion; jump right in and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Keep it simple, fearless, and fun.
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can be, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert-led development sessions and our award-winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation, and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
From Australia to the world – The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia’s largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores, and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch.
Our people are optimistic, innovative, and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren’t afraid to think big.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Cotton On is the founding brand of the Group and has grown to become a global fashion destination with over 600 stores worldwide. We thrive on delivering the trends of the moment (always with our own twist) and inspire our community to have fun with it. Our product offering includes womenswear, menswear, and accessories.