|Hiring Organization||Screwfix Harrow|
|Post Name||Retail Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Harrow, England, United Kingdom HA3 8NT|
You’ll be at the core of Screwfix, making sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’ll take your time to really get to know them whilst delivering genuinely great service.
Our Retail Assistants are vital to the running of a store, so you’ll always be kept busy. And with the help of our excellent training programs and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work-life balance, you’ll be on the right track to a promising career with us!
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A RETAIL ASSISTANT?
- Host – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders, and keeping standards high
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who takes pride in their store, work together and have lots of fun along the way!
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach
- Prepared to work hard and make the most of our training
- A great communicator who loves to help people
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to succeed
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest, and enthusiastic!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun! We offer a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday pro-rata, and an award-winning company pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution.
Life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare, and company share save schemes. With excellent training and ongoing development, we’ll also help you be the best you can be.
Please note, that this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached. Our hourly rates may include a location allowance which is reviewed annually and may change.
Our policy is to employ the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com