|Post Title||Part Time Jobs Tauranga|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 18 To NZD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Tauranga, North Island, New Zealand 3110|
Clarence Hotel is looking for a professional, outgoing staff member to join our housekeeping.
This role is day shifts only and you will only be required to work weekdays and weekends. This position can offer between 10 to 30 hours per week depending on in-house occupancy.
Due to only having 10 boutique rooms the position includes restaurant & room cleaning, maintenance, and some reception duties.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Great attitude towards our customers and provide a fun, professional environment that offers our guests an outstanding stay.
- Experience in a cleaning role is preferred.
- Great eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to multitask and great communication skills.
For the successful candidate(s) the company provides:
- Excellent induction and training.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Fantastic staff discounts;
- 70% Discounts when working,
- Substantial discounts at all 4 of our other establishments.
- A commitment to invest in your professional and personal development via; Industry courses/management programs/in-house coaching and mentoring.
We really appreciate the great staff and like to look after and develop vivacious people – come and experience what it is like to work and learn in a successful and innovative business.
You’ll be an integral part of our company; valued for your expertise and appreciated for your ability to look after our customers to the highest standard.