|Post Name||Customer Advisor|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 5EY|
The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers. Giving them fantastic customer care and making them feel good, we think that’s a great opportunity.
You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, working deliveries and stocking the shelves, to getting behind our in-store promotion.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
Listen to our customers, it’s the first step to providing a great experience and we love how passionate our customers are about our brand. Put our customers at ease. You’ll get to know our fantastic products, recommending items that they hadn’t considered. You’re really personable approach will keep our customers coming back.
Provide a great shopping environment for our customers ensuring our stores are clean, tidy and presentable and provide a store we can be really proud of. Inspire the in-store team with your really personable customer care, helping them any way you can.
How will you do it?
Make our customers feel really good – it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience. Even if it’s just offering them a basket when you notice their hands are full. You’ll let them know you’re here to help – it’s the little things that make a real difference.
Get to know our in-store promotions and schemes, and promote them – the more info we can give our customers the better.
Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with friendly personalities. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all, it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. You never know if it could lead to another role with us.
It would be great if you had the experience of dealing with customers. But it isn’t just about experience, it’s the personality that really counts, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work-life balance.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (the UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.