|Post Title||Student Part Time Jobs Auckland|
|Post Name||Part-time Store Operations Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 0600|
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers, and our communities.
This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded and is central to how we operate as a company today. We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do.
As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change, and championing our communities.
Through your passion for the brand and professionalism, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently supporting the store back of house operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of inventory control including, receiving and handling stock orders receiving from the hub or warehouse and ensuring the accuracy of products received, and reporting any discrepancy
- Supporting the sales team with retrieving stock in a timely manner including Omnichannel and stock pullback.
- Keeping back of the house in a tidy manner compliant with Retail Operations and Standards.
- Quality control on all products at all times and reporting any issues to store lead
- Support aftersales process (alterations, repairs, personalization) to elevate the client experience.
- Ensure all stockroom equipment is working and fully operational, raising any concerns through Ask services immediately
- Adhoc administration including answering telephone calls, responding to and liaising with customer service, stationary and supermarket orders, and general administrative tasks
- Adhoc requests by store management to support with events, visual merchandising, stock taking, and other such duties
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Intermediate computer skills in core Microsoft software
- Previous experience with SAP is desirable
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: New Zealand
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Retail Sales, QC, ERP, Part Time, Operations, Retail, Quality, Technology