|Hiring Organization||AFL Recruitment Pty|
|Post Title||Law Graduate Jobs Sydney|
|Post Name||Personal Injury Paralegal/Law Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2072|
Our client is a highly respected plaintiff firm with extensive depth+breath of specialist personal injury expertise spanning 20+ years of success led by industry-leading partners. Currently undergoing an exciting huge growth phase, we’re looking to onboard a talented personal injury paralegal/assistant seeking variety+advancement.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this KEY role, being part of a winning team headed up by an outstanding Accredited Specialist Senior Lawyer, you will love the variety+ stimulation+ satisfaction of actively assisting 1:1 one of the personal injury solicitors to obtain full justice for plaintiff clients for a broad variety of workers compensation/work injury damages, CTP (motor accident), public liability, medical negligence, abuse and TPD claims.
You will enjoy the VARIETY of interacting with clients, solicitors/barristers/doctors/insurers, typing letters/court documents, preparing briefs to barristers, diary management/making appointments, and filing/administration.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Inherit + benefit from the reputation and enviable success of this plaintiff firm spanning 20+ years;
- ONGOING professional+ personal learning/growth opportunities;
- Never a dull moment! Heaps of variety;
- Fulfilling+ Rewarding -make a positive impact on REAL people’s lives;
- Vibrant interactive team environment (including social/team events) +friendly/supportive colleagues/boss;
- Healthy work hours (8.30 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays);
- Work flexibility -work 1-2 days from home (after probation) if you wish;
- Future career advancement (including graduate solicitor if you are currently a law student).
WHO YOU ARE
We are interested in hearing from you if you
- Have a minimum of 12 months+ (preferably MORE) experience in PERSONAL INJURY LAW in any 1 or MORE of 1) workers compensation; 2) CTP; 3) TPD; 4) public liability; 5) medical negligence 6) abuse;
- Have strong Microsoft Word skills (including typing);
- Are client-service oriented +highly organized+ deadline driven;
- Have strong communication+ and people skills;
- Love to work in a vibrant, fast-paced interactive environment;
- Are seriously keen to progress your legal career with a top personal injury law firm helping injured plaintiffs?