Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist – Analytical Science
|Post Name||Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist – Analytical Science|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400076|
We are looking for an Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist – Analytical Sciences to join our ambitious team at our IGTeD center. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for end-to-end planning & implementation of planned analytical science initiatives in partnership with local & global analytical & product development teams for Oral care categories for India GTeD while being compliant with defined safety, quality & regulatory norms.
- Coordinate with global R&D sites to provide end-to-end support for stability testing in partnership with global and local analytical and product development teams.
- Perform testing and report the results of routine analysis, and new product formats using Analytical Instrumentation in a cGMP environment.
- Transfer analytical methods and new technologies in consultation with the operational manager and provide analytical support and training for troubleshooting samples.
- Proficient in the use of key analytical equipment – HPLC, Ion Chromatography, Viscometer, AAS, ICP-OES, Particle Size analyzer, and other laboratory equipment
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods. Solve problems and apply troubleshooting to analytical instrumentation. Maintain, calibrate, qualify and troubleshoot instrumentation. Maintain accurate, up-to-date, and concise laboratory records.
- Hands-on experience in working with Ion chromatography will be an added advantage.
- Internal: Micro, PD/I&S, Technical services, Supply chain, manufacturing units, and suppliers.
- External: Global R&D, Manufacturing sites, analytical group & Quality Team.
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the identified scientific field. Stay abreast of the latest technical developments and breakthroughs by drawing on industry contacts, scientific literature, conferences, and patent filings. Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions. Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources.
- Share internal and external technical knowledge discoveries, ideas, and vision with colleagues through documentation, presentations, publications, and patents.
- Drive initiatives to simplify and improve technical processes. Translate technical attributes into simple, Utilize statistical approaches to experimental design to maximize learning with the least amount of time and with minimum resources.
- Be 100% compliant with all Product Safety, Quality, and Regulatory requirements to operate with cost-effectiveness and speed. Practice good documentation practices and ALCOA + principles.
- Building Future Ready Agile Organization
- Should handle assigned business programs independently with minimum supervision.
- Should be able to give & seek feedback on an ongoing basis by leveraging Colgate’s coaching program and initiatives.
Required (Education, Knowledge, skills, etc):
- M.Sc.(Analytical Science, Inorganic/Organic Chemistry, or similar qualification)/ Masters in Pharmacy
- Worked as an analytical scientist with a large multinational pharma / FMCH organization with experience in supporting stability testing and global stakeholders seamlessly
- Having a minimum of 7 years of experience, in which 3 to 5 yrs. of experience must be in cGMP Stability testing.
- Support analytical method validation forced degradation studies, prepare method validation documentation, and report generation
- Maintaining knowledge of current testing methods as applicable to stability studies, knowledge of ICH/ WHO/ FDA guidelines and cGMP requirements, and ALCOA + principles for stability testing is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of ELN and LIMS will be an added advantage
- Technology Fundamental, Technology Innovation, Product Safety, Regulatory and Quality, Execution Excellence, Analysis & Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Business Presentation skills
- M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic /Organic Chemistry or similar qualification) or Masters in Pharmacy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care, and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Amex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s website at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com.
To learn more about Hill’s and Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.