|Hiring Organization||HonorHealth Medical Group – Saguaro – Primary Care|
|Post Name||Physician Assistant|
|Qualification||Other National Certification as Physician Assistant, AZ State Licensure as Physician Assistant, Graduation from AMA accredited school for Physician Assistants Required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 7500 To USD 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85032|
Team-Based Care PA
Looking to be part of something more meaningful? At HonorHealth, you’ll be part of a team, creating a multi-dimensional care experience for our patients. You’ll have opportunities to make a difference. From our Ambassador Movement to our robust training and development programs, you can select where and how you want to make an impact.
HonorHealth offers a diverse benefits portfolio for our full-time and part-time team members designed to help you and your family live your best lives. Visit honorhealth.com/benefits to learn more.
Join us. Let’s go beyond expectations and transform healthcare together. HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area.
The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services with approximately 13,100 team members, 3,500 affiliated providers, and nearly 700 volunteers.
HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, we require all new hires to have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date and be scheduled for their second dose.
New hires who choose to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only need one dose to fulfill this requirement. Reasonable accommodations will be considered. Please note – this organization is a tobacco-free campus. In order to be an eligible candidate.
You will need to test negative on a tobacco (cotinine) test during prescreening. If you test positive you will be unable to reapply for 30 days. If you test positive a second time you will ineligible to reapply for 1 year.
The percentage of time spent performing duties varies according to physician and office needs.
- Identifies short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; provides information and commentary on patient condition to physician and makes recommendations. Implements recommendations as approved.
- Interviews patients, perform physical examinations, and obtains information about and updates medical histories.
- Administers or orders diagnostics tests such as x-rays, EKGs, and laboratory studies. Interprets test results.
- Administers injections and immunizations. May suture or otherwise manage wounds and infections.
- Collaborates with other departments and outside businesses to ensure ongoing continuity of care. Demonstrates understanding of ICA statutes in all communication. Educates related to Federal and state regulatory guidelines and ICA statutes, and OSHA medical surveillance components to ensure compliance with all policies and regulatory programs.
- Remains current on existing and new clinical practices, legislation, and the dynamics of patient management plans.
Licenses and Certifications
- National Certification as Physician Assistant Required
- Clinical Other\PA – Physician Assistant Arizona Licensure Required
- Fingerprint Clearance Card – State Have a current Fingerprint Clearance card, or within seven (7) working days after employment shall apply and be eligible for a Fingerprint
- Clearance Card (Pediatric Behavioral Health Sites ONLY) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) BLS Required