|Hiring Organization||Physioline – Specialised Physiotherapy, Pain and Paralysis Treatment Centre|
|Post Name||Physiotherapist for Clinical Role|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy is a must for a qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16000/- To 19000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400053|
The Physical Therapist is a member of the home care team who provides rehabilitation care to the clients as requested by the client and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of the Agency.
- To be able to handle inquiries and use clinical aspects for their conversion to patients.
- To be able to conduct various promotional activities and execute schemes.
- To be open to learning and implementation of the latest patterns of Rehabilitation, as Physioline is a highly advanced Centre for Rehabilitation in cases of Neurological and Orthopedics Physiotherapy.
- To be able to play an active role in Brand building activities of the center.
- The candidate should be able to play an active role in the Marketing and promotional activities of the center.
- Handling a range of cases for all kinds of patient requirements in Physiotherapy under the guidance of a Senior Rehabilitation Specialist.
- Handling Neurological, Orthopedics, Sports, and Musculoskeletal and Pediatric rehabilitation cases too.
- The candidate should possess excellent English communication skills and good convincing power
- To Adhere to Physioline Policies, Procedures, Objectives, and Standards.
- Handling Centre patients and Corporate Sessions.
- Attending home visits for patients would be part of the job too.
- Applicants should be open to traveling.
- Maintaining all the Records, Progress Reports, and Assessments of the patients.
- A Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy is a must for a qualification.
- Clinical Physiotherapist,
- Orthopedic Physiotherapist,
- Sports Physiotherapist