|Post Name||Product Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3200 To GBP 3600 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A|
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in product management.
- Experience in consumer-facing UX, partnering with UX Research to identify core user needs.
- Experience with mobile/Android devices, ecosystems, and developers.
- Experience with building or managing developer-facing products, and/or large-scale cloud services.
- Experience with managing organizational complexity, including customers and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to craft compelling product narratives for multiple audiences.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills to develop unique insights to solve customer pain points.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management.
Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The Android Tablets team is responsible for building a coherent, exceptional experience for Android and Pixel devices.
We go beyond just extending the phone, think about how these devices are fundamentally different and used for different purposes, and figure out the right set of experiences to serve those needs.
As a Product Manager on this team, you will be responsible for progressing this operating system and building more user happiness through our work in a complex and diverse ecosystem of apps/services, users, and OEM partners.
Google aims to build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer-facing products, and/or enterprise systems.
The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, and experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Work with the Design team to reshape the system interface for large screen devices (e.g., home screen, notifications).
- Work with app developers to identify/build out useful content to show on large screen surfaces.
- Work with Android OEMs on developing core surfaces in a more convergent way.
- Identify user gaps and opportunities for a better experience on tablets. Build roadmaps over years to address user/market needs.
- Partner with several Engineering teams (across Android and other Product Areas) to build alignment, the feature, spec it, build the feature, and land it with quality.