|Hiring Organization||Be Personnel|
|Post Name||Production Operative|
|Qualification||Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom IV1 1SN|
Be Personnel has immediate opportunities available for our longstanding Client, MOWI based in Fort William which is now offering Sponsorship routes for long-term work opportunities with Be Personnel’s qualified team here to guide you all of the ways!
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious, and forward-thinking candidates who wish to move to Scotland and build a new life and career.
Food Production is always crucial, therefore those working within the food processing sector have a huge part to play in ensuring that businesses have the resource needed to produce and supply products to the market.
Working as a Production Operative in the Primary department, you will benefit from:
- A competitive wage at 10.59 ph (salary £25,607 pa) plus overtime at £15.89 ph
- A 46.5-hour standard working week with flexibility for overtime essential
- A permanent contract with MOWI, which includes a 3-month probationary period
- Supportive training
- Opportunity to work with a company that develops talent from within
As a Production Operative, you would be working on a line to prepare Fresh Salmon to customer specification.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience working as a fish processor or knife skills
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
- Onsite parking
- Staff canteen on site with vending machines, hot water, microwaves, and fridges
- Staff social committee for events and parties
- Competitive holiday and pension scheme