Project Coordinator Jobs Toronto
|Post Name||PROJECT COORDINATOR|
|Qualification||Related post-secondary education in Architecture or Engineering is an asset|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4W 3R8|
Please note that the estimated pay range that is provided on various social media sites may not be representative of NORR’s range for this position. NORR is an employee-owned global architecture and engineering firm. Our multi-disciplinary team of 800 professionals is active in 12 market sectors across Canada, the US, the UK, and UAE.
We believe the ultimate success of any project is driven by people. It involves a team of highly passionate and skilled designers working towards a unified goal, drawing on the integrated thinking of colleagues, partners, and clients.
Our collaborative approach results in design solutions and programs that are holistic and make our clients successful. With a nearly 85-year history, we continue to build on our deep experience to advance design through technology, sustainable practices, and the pursuit of excellence.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator who will work with the project and contract administration teams to assist in the distribution and coordination of technical and administrative information on projects, ensuring that the completion and filing of documents are in accordance with the project deliverables and NORR standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in all communication with project stakeholders including contractors, consultants, and clients
- Distributes and coordinates project deliverables and schedules for all project stages
- Leads project document control and exchange process, liaising with internal and external team members
- Logs distribute and maintain a schedule for milestone documentation, Shop Drawings, RFIs, Certificates of Payments, etc.
- Attends internal project meetings; takes and distributes minutes and follows up on important action items
- Works with Project Manager to correctly process closeout documents
- Utilizes advanced software skills to produce reports, documents, and minutes of meetings and other administrative duties
- Related post-secondary education in Architecture or Engineering is an asset
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrable understanding of the architectural and engineering consulting industry is an asset
- 0-5 years of project work experience