|Hiring Organization||Drake International – Recruitment Agency – Perth|
|Post Title||Ranger Jobs Perth|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
- Excellent Opportunity to work with Local Government
- $40 hourly rate + 10% super
- 6 Month Casual Contract – 76 hours fortnightly
As one of Australia’s largest providers and global representatives of human resources solutions, Drake International has a proven track record of delivering staffing solutions. We are currently recruiting 2 Rangers with previous local government experience to work for our client based across Belmont site locations.
- 3-month temp assignment with an immediate start.
- Must be available to do Monday – Sunday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm (76hr per fortnightly).
About the Role:
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and enforcement of Local Laws, Regulations, Acts, and/or Legislation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, both as a member of a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- Carry out regular patrols of the city in respect of the relevant legislation, including the Dog Act, Cat Act, Parking Local Laws, Off-Road Vehicle Act, Litter Act, Abandoned Vehicles, and Bush Fire Act.
- Arrange emergency repairs as may be required to make Council buildings secure and liaise with Coordinator Council Buildings to ensure permanent repairs are made.
- Prepare and collate information on prosecutions relating to unpaid infringement notices, illegal parking, etc.
- Experience in handling animals, particularly dogs.
- Possession of a relevant qualification in Ranger Studies in particular Municipal Law A and B or Regulatory Officer Compliance Skills (ROCS) Part 1 and Part 2.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills both in written and verbal form.
- Ability to liaise effectively and gain cooperation between various stakeholders
- Ability to manage time, and work output, and set priorities.
- $40 hourly rate with penalties for overtime with 10% super.
- Opportunity to establish your leadership skills in a new career path.
If you are interested in the role and fit the criteria. we’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply” and upload an up-to-date CV or email Sahana Govindaraju at.