Real Estate Agent
|Post Name||Real Estate Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78258|
Hiring immediately real estate agents!
Thrive as a real estate agent at Redfin, where we set you up for success with the tools, training, and support you need to be at the very top of your game. As a Redfin employee, you’ll get full benefits and all expenses paid, without the fees or self-employment costs. We take care of you so you can take care of your customers.
Get everything you need to be a top producer:
- 100+ serious customer introductions per year
- Support team to handle scheduling, paperwork, and more
- Technology to collaborate with customers
- Individualized training and coaching
- Professional Marketing
Industry-leading benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, parental leave
- Reimbursement for mileage, MLS dues, license renewal fees, mobile & more
- Redfin Agents earn cash compensation in multiple ways, including a base salary, transaction bonuses for deals closed, even pay for hosting tours or other field events, and additional performance bonuses
- Earn 100% commission when any of your existing customers close with you within your first 6 months at Redfin
- Earn increased bonuses and Redfin stock as you advance
- For buyer’s agents: Earn up to $6K extra in your first 160 days when you hit these milestones:
- $1,500 when you submit 5+ offers in 60 days
- $1,500 when you have 2+ offers in mutual in 90 days
- $1,500 when you close 1+ deals in 120 days
- $1,500 when you close 5+ deals in 160 days
What you’ll do:
As a Redfin Agent, you’ll spend your time building relationships with customers and helping them buy and sell homes. We’ll handle the advertising and logistics while you provide expert guidance through pricing, negotiations, and closing. You’ll work from home and in the field, with occasional in-office team meetings (after offices reopen).
- Interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and use new technology
- Reliable mode of transportation and ability to travel within your market
- New and experienced agents welcome. Whatever your level, we offer rewards and opportunities.
51% of our real estate managers and directors started in agent or support roles. We provide paid training and mentoring to help you meet your goals, move up, and even explore other roles at Redfin.
Our mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer’s favor. As a full-service brokerage with the most-visited nationwide brokerage website, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe real estate can be better—for customers, for agents, for everyone.
Median gross income for Redfin Lead Agents, compared to the median Realtor®, per the NAR Member Profile.
Redfin is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin’s mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We’re proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected.
We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing the talent of all types is the right way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers, and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment.
All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.