|Hiring Organization||Addleshaw Goddard LLP|
|Post Name||RECRUITMENT ADVISOR/MANAGER|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 2700 Per Month|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 4ER|
AG Integrate is the Firm’s contract lawyer business. Providing the firm and clients, across the UK, with quality interim legal support and also including HR, Compliance, Legal Project Management, and Legal Operations.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is responsible for supporting the full lifecycle of AG Integrate placements with new and existing clients and internally for the designated sectors. This is an income-generating role.
This role will also be required to support setting the strategy of the business development focus across each sector.
Regular travel to the other UK offices as required. This role can be based in either Leeds or Manchester.
The following list of duties is not exhaustive but gives a flavor of the duties the AG Integrate Manager undertakes across allocated sectors:
- Create and implement resourcing campaigns and approaches for sourcing interim candidates for both Internal and client placements.
- Oversee the full recruitment and selection process for all interim and consultancy vacancies for designated sectors.
- Management for all consultants including monitoring performance, completion dates, extensions, and re-deployment for further assignments.
- Negotiate competitive rates for placements.
- Grow sectors by targeting new clients and working with Partners to promote AG Integrate internally and externally.
- Account management responsibilities for our Clients and attend client reviews throughout the year.
- Manage RFPs and tenders from new clients, with support from appropriate team members and BD.
- Build strong and credible relationships with key stakeholders across the firm including Partners, Clients, Divisional Finance Managers, and other key AG teams.
- Deliver commercial targets against our SLAs and KPIs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (BESPOKE TO THE ROLE)
- Experience in direct resourcing, utilizing different sourcing methodologies.
- Experience in end-to-end sourcing and attraction; bringing together talent pooling, candidate pipelining, and attraction in line with clients’ strategic initiatives (varied diversity agendas, etc).
- An understanding of how to create attraction strategies in highly competitive markets.
- Previous business development experience is required to grow new business opportunities.
- Building stakeholder relationships to gain trust, challenge and influence decisions when needed, and drive a proactive approach.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing experienced consultants and re-deployment of consultants.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in recruitment databases along with strong IT skills
- Build and develop knowledge on our divisions, and resourcing strategies to sufficiently “sell” our interim and consultancy role internally and externally.
- Capable of delivering accurate and commercial advice and keeping employment law knowledge up to date.
As a firm, we aim to provide a positive experience to everyone who works here, and our focus on financial, lifestyle, and wellbeing benefits ensures that this experience goes beyond the nine-to-five. As part of this mission, some of the benefits employees of AG can expect are;
- Flexible and agile working
- Life assurance & income protection
- Competitive employer matched pension contribution rate
- One day per year to volunteer (as part of our CSR initiative)
- Buy/sell holidays (up to 5 days each year)
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives such as The Mindful Business Charter, Mental Health Champions, and 1:1 sessions with an in-house professional
- Talent referral bonus incentives
- AG Excellence awards for the recognition of exceptional effort
- Opt-in private medical and private dental insurance
- Opt-in annual health screening
- Voluntary critical illness cover
- Annual discretionary bonus plan’
AG is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of a person’s gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
We are committed to having a diverse team and actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities, particularly those from underrepresented demographics.
We want our recruitment practices to be as inclusive as possible, so please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process to help you perform to your best