|Hiring Organization||Humboldt Park Health|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60622|
Humboldt Park Health has openings in Medical Surgical Unit. Come grow and develop with us. Join our Team.
Nurse Shift Differential
- Plans provide, supervise, and document professional nursing care utilizing the nursing process for patients in accordance with physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Communicates and collaborate with nurses, physicians, and other members of the healthcare team to develop a plan of care to ensure optimal patient outcomes and continuity of care.
- Charts observations and activities related to patient care in the electronic health records.
- Provides safe, effective, and compassionate nursing care for a patient population using critical thinking skills, advocacy abilities, and ethical approaches.
- Guides and directs assigned unlicensed assistive personnel in delivering interdisciplinary patient care.
- Assesses signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition and reports changes to the physician.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, infection control and hospital policies, and patient care outcome standards.
- Actively participates in Quality Assurance/Process Improvement initiatives to improve patient safety and outcomes, such as monitoring compliance of core measures, infection control practices, etc.
- Educates patient/family prior to discharge regarding the diagnosis, medication, and discharge instructions.
- Collects blood specimens by venipuncture or microtechniques for laboratory analysis necessary for patient treatment and diagnosis.
- 1 or more years of Med/Surg or Telemetry experience
- Current RN Licensure
- CPR Certification
- Medical Surgical experience or critical care experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, a Plus.
- Associates or better in Nursing or related field.
Licenses & Certifications
- CPR – Cardio Pulm Resus
- RN License