|Hiring Organization||Ramsay Health|
|Post Title||Ramsay Health Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Qualification||Minimum of 3 years Post Graduate experience as a Registered Nurse working in an endoscopy procedure room, cleaning and reprocessing scopes.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 73239 To AUD 96376 Per Year|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6023|
About the Role
Working within our Day Surgery Unit, which consists of 15 beds and 2 procedural rooms, you will work with a multidisciplinary clinical team and be responsible for the delivery of high-quality patient care across our endoscopy procedures. With the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating care delivery needs of patients;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care for all patients within the department; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skill set in a hospital setting with experience working in endoscopy. Your demonstrated exceptional customer service skills, excellent time management, and ability to work effectively in a team environment will also assist you in being successful in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA.
- Minimum of 3 years Post Graduate experience as a Registered Nurse working in an endoscopy procedure room, cleaning and reprocessing scopes.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Understanding the scope of practice in line with relevant registration.
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes.
Glengarry Private Hospital; owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia, has 113 beds including a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery, and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre, and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery.
Glengarry has four operating suites and procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services, and more.