|Post Name||Reliability Engineering Maintenance Planner, Reliability Maintenance Engineering|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, operations, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 16 To GBP 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Swindon, England, United Kingdom SN3 4WA|
Here at Amazon, we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Engineering Maintenance Planner to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast-paced Sort Centers.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Reliability Engineering Maintenance Planner is responsible for asset and spares management, preventative maintenance planning, and machine history data. They are the site lead for the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software and are required to extract information from it to support the decision-making of the site engineering manager.
- Be the site level Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software, train the local engineering team in its use and escalate issues as required to the EU team.
- Ensure the system is run in line with EU standards and participate in EU-led projects and improvement programs to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling, or reports.
- Ensure site level equipment, spare parts, and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
- Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assigned all required preventative maintenance to technicians within the team to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Compile equipment information, performance metrics, and machine histories and make recommendations for improvements based on their findings.
- Manage spare parts stock levels, and place and track orders as required. Work with procurement and the wider EU network to find savings or efficiencies.
- 3+ years of experience planning, scheduling, and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands-on engineer or as a maintenance planner.
- Experience with CMMS software.
- Experience in using the core functions of MS Excel.
- Experience managing stores or spare parts inventories.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, operations, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Experience with the Infor EAM platform.
- Experience rolling out a new CMMS system.
- Experience delivering training or coaching others.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and building.